Fitosofia Srl (hereinafter, the "Fitosofia") Provides the following information in compliance with articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (or General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter" GDPR ") and subsequent national adjustment legislation (hereinafter indicated, together with the GDPR, as "Applicable Privacy Law"), making them available to all users who use the website of Fitosofia (hereinafter, the "Site"), which can be visited at the address www.fitosofia.com. During the consultation of the Site, information relating to users, which constitutes personal data pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law, may be collected.
The information is provided exclusively for the aforementioned Site, and not for other sites accessible via links on the same.
The owner of the processing of personal data is Fitosofia Srl, with registered office in viale Affori, 11 - 20161, Milan (MI). (email: info @fitosofia.com; tel .: 0039 0298996473).
Types of data
The data that are processed by are specified below Fitosofia in the event that the user himself uses the Site. The user assumes responsibility for any personal data of third parties entered or published on the Site, and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them - thus Fitosofia from any liability towards the aforementioned third parties.
Personal data automatically acquired when visiting the Site
- Browsing data. Fitosofia automatically collects data on the device (PC, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device) and the connection used by the user, including, for example, the IP address, the date and time of access, information on hardware and software, information on events concerning the device, unique identifiers, crash data, and the pages viewed by the user before or after using the Site. This data is collected even if the user has not log in in the account created on the Site, or, in any case, even if the user has not created any account on the Site.
- Data on the use of the Site. Fitosofia collects information on the ways in which the user has used the Site, including, for example, the pages of the Site or other content viewed, the searches carried out, third-party applications (Google Maps used, in the "CONTACT US" section of the site) present on the site that are used by the user and links to third party sites and applications on which the user has clicked.
Personal data provided directly by the user
- Data necessary for the use of the account created on the Site, and to make purchases on the Site
- Mandatory data provided for registration of theaccount. When the user registers on the Site by creating an account, Fitosofia collects the information required to create the account (fields marked with an asterisk), or theemail address of the user, his name, Its last name and "username" chosen for the account. This information is necessary to allow the user to purchase products online.
- Data connected to the user's account. Fitosofia collects a series of information related to the ways in which the user uses his account.
- Transaction data. Fitosofia collects information relating to the transactions that the user makes on the Site, including data on the payment instruments used (such as expiration), on the date and time of payment, on the amounts paid. This information is also necessary to enable the user to purchase and book tickets online and to purchase season tickets online.
- Optional data
- Data provided through requests for information via e-mail. If the user, to request information, explicitly and voluntarily sends e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Site, Fitosofia acquires the address email of the user and any other personal data of the user included in the electronic communication.
- Data provided by completing the "Contact us" section. If the user, to request information, enters his data in the "Contact us" section, these will be acquired by Fitosofia and processed for the sole purpose of fulfilling the user's requests.
Personal data collected through cookies
Purpose of processing
Contribute to the functioning of the Site; provide the user with the services that Fitosofia lend through the Site; carry out pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the user and fulfill contractual obligations towards the same; protect your vital interests; comply with current legislation or pursue other needs of public interest.
The user's data, in fact, are processed:
- to operate, measure, improve and maintain the Site;
- to operate, measure and improve the services rendered by Fitosofia through the Site (in particular, the purchase of products online);
- to make account management and payment processing possible;
- to keep the services provided by Fitosofia through the Site (in particular, the purchase of products online);
- to communicate information relating to your account to you, as well as to resolve account problems;
- to resolve disputes that have arisen with the user, to recover from the user the sums due or otherwise necessary to provide the services rendered by Fitosofia through the Site;
- to prevent, detect and mitigate fraud, security breaches and potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
Pursue the legitimate interests of Fitosofia in such a way that these interests do not prevail over the fundamental rights and freedoms of the user
The user's data, in fact, are processed:
- to identify and resolve problems encountered by the user in using the Site (for example, blocked or non-functioning pages), and provide him with a better experience;
- to collect statistical information, in aggregate form, on the number of users who visit the Site (as unique visitors) and on the ways in which users visit the Site;
- to know the user's opinions through surveys or questionnaires.
With the user's consent, send communications about any disservices and promotional e-mails and use statistical cookies.
With the user's consent, the user's e-mail address can be processed to send the user:
- communications about any inefficiencies relating to the show Fitosofia chosen (such as, for example, changes or cancellations);
- information or promotions on the activities and shows of Fitosofia.
- Collect statistical information, in aggregate form, on the number of users who visit the Site (as unique visitors) and on the ways in which users visit the Site.
Mode of treatment
Personal data may be known and processed by the staff of Fitosofia, duly instructed on the precautions to be taken provided for by the Applicable Privacy Law.
Duration of treatment
The specific retention times of the user's personal data are documented in the register of processing activities of Fitosofia (implemented pursuant to article 30 of the GDPR).
The user's personal data are kept (according to the criteria referred to in recital 39 and art.5, paragraph 1, letter e) of the GDPR) for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user, or, however, to pursue the purposes described above (it being understood that the user can always exercise the rights recognized by the Applicable Privacy Law, as specified below). In any case, this retention period cannot be extended beyond two years
The user's personal data may be stored (according to recital 65 of the GDPR) for longer periods than those just seen only if the longer retention period is necessary to Fitosofia to fulfill the legal, administrative and accounting obligations falling under it, or to ascertain, exercise or defend one's right in court, or to pursue other needs of public interest (for example, in the case of verified orders from Public Authorities o Judicial Authorities relating to the retention of personal data following an investigation).
If the user has given consent to the processing of their data (for sending communications about any disservices and promotional e-mails), please note that the user can revoke their consent at any time (see below).
Upon expiry of these retention terms, the user's data are deleted or permanently anonymised.
The user's personal data will be conveyed to a special totem (located in the Chiostro Nina Vinchi, and also acting as an automatic ticket office), and will no longer be removed from there until the end of the processing term (see above), except that in the following cases and for the following purposes:
Making payments; fight against illegal acts, fraud and security breaches
- Fitosofia will communicate the personal data of users (within the limits of what is necessary to meet the related processing purposes) to third parties who provide services to Fitosofia, in particular to those who deal with processing payments.
These communications of user data allow the regular and adequate execution of the services provided by Fitosofia through the Site (in particular, the purchase of products)
- Fitosofia it could also communicate the personal data of users (always within the limits of what is necessary to satisfy the related processing purposes) to third parties who are involved in preventing and detecting potentially illegal acts, fraud and security breaches (as well as mitigating the negative effects on users).
Law enforcement, judicial proceedings and methods authorized by law
- Fitosofia may communicate the personal data of users to judicial authorities, public authorities or authorized third parties, in the case and to the extent that it is required or authorized to do so by law, or if such communication is reasonably necessary. These communications will have the purpose of:
- fulfill the legal duties of Fitosofia;
- respond to claims made against Fitosofia;
- fulfill verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity likely to expose Fitosofia o users with legal responsibilities;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Fitosofia, its employees, users or the general public.
Rights of interested parties
Pursuant to the Applicable Privacy Law, the user has the right - at any time, free of charge and without special charges and formalities - to:
- obtain confirmation that Fitosofia processes your personal data;
- access your personal data, and know the origin, the purposes and purposes of the processing, the retention period (or the criteria used to determine it) and information regarding third parties to whom the personal data are communicated;
- withdraw your consent at any time, if this forms the basis of the processing. It is underlined, however, that any revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation itself;
- update or rectify your personal data collected by Fitosofia, so that the latter are always exact and accurate;
- exercise the cd. right to be forgotten, or to have your personal data collected by Fitosofia are deleted from the databases and / or archives also of backup di Fitosofia. Such personal data will be deleted if:
- they will no longer be necessary to pursue the related purposes of the processing, or if the user has revoked the consent to the processing, if he has opposed the processing (in the cases specified below), if he has demonstrated that his personal data have been processed in unlawful way, or if the Regulations Privacy Applicable provides for such cancellation, provided that
- the processing of such personal data is not necessary for Fitosofia for one of the reasons referred to in Article 17, paragraph 3 of the GDPR (including, in particular, the fulfillment of a legal obligation requiring such processing; the pursuit of public interest needs; the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court);
- limit the processing of your personal data by Fitosofia, in the cases referred to in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR (for example, where the accuracy of the Personal Data has been contested);
- for those personal data processed to pursue needs of public interest, or to pursue the legitimate interests of Fitosofia, oppose the processing at any time, unless Fitosofia does not prove that such personal data are processed for unavoidable legitimate interests or for the assessment, exercise or defense of one's right in court;
- for those personal data processed with the user's consent, or to fulfill the contractual obligations of Fitosofia towards you, to receive such data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device. The user can then transmit this data to third parties, without that Fitosofia can prevent this in any way;
- be notified, in a reasonable time, of any corrections, cancellations or limitations of the treatment ordered by Fitosofia, as well as any revocation of such measures and the reasons underlying the revocations (for example, for limitations to processing, the expiry of the limitation period, or the disappearance of the circumstances that caused the limitation of treatment).
Fitosofia will proceed to process the user's request without delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receipt. The deadline may be extended by two months, if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests received from Fitosofia. In this case, within one month of receiving the request Fitosofia will inform the user of the extension of the term and of the reasons for the extension.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by means of a written request addressed without formalities to Fitosofia to the following e-mail address [info @fitosofia.com].
Fitosofia reminds the user that, if the response to his requests has not been satisfactory in his opinion, he can contact and lodge a complaint with the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (www.garanteprivacy.it) in the ways provided for by the Applicable Privacy Law.
(Last update: December 2019)