The tree of life of the American Indians
Lapacho (Tabebuia avellanendae), or Ipe-Roxo, is an evergreen tree native to the pluvial forests, belonging to the Bigognaceous family. The Indians made extensive use of its bark to prevent and treat various diseases.
Thanks to our innovative extractive technique it contains high concentrations of active ingredients and is excipients free: without alcohol, added sugars, gluten, dyes or GMOs. Excellent adjuvant for:
- IMMUNITE SYSTEM
- FOOD INTOLERANCES AND ALLERGIES
- FUNGAL, VIRAL AND BACTERIAL AFFECTIONS
- INTESTINAL INFLAMMATIONS
- CYSTITIS, SKIN INFECTIONS
Lapacho Active principles
The main constituents are naftachinones including lapachol, beta-lapachone and xiloidone with bactericidal, fungicidal and antiviral properties. It contains quercetin, tecomina, lapachenol, indole, coenzyme Q10, vitamin K, steroidal saponins, tannic acid.
Its use is indicated in case of:
- mouth ulcers
- colitis and intestinal bloating
- gastric ulcer
- gastritis and disorders of the gastrointestinal tract
- bacterial infections
- viral and parasitic infections
- skin diseases (dermatitis, eczema, furunculosis, psoriasis)
- cystitis, urethritis, prostatitis
- respiratory tract infections
- flu and cold
- herpes zooster
- arthritis, osteoarthritis
- articolar pains
- chronic fatigue
- oxidative damage in general
Benefits of Lapacho
In case of food intolerances, weak immune defenses, fungal diseases and intestinal imbalances. It purifies the body, strengthens the immune system and stimulates excretory organs, without contraindications. Reduces inflammation and joint pain by reducing inflammatory prostaglandins production. It counteracts allergic reactions and improves mood by promoting the production of endorphins. It favors toxin elimination stimulating macrophages and phagocytosis’ activity and it is an ideal adjuvant for the treatment of immunodeficient subjects. Lapacho can be assumed for long periods, and works admirably as a preventive treatment.
Micosis, catretia, viruses and parasites
It has a broad spectrum activity as antifungal, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic. it is active in particular against Gram positive bacteria such as Staphylococcus and Streptococcus. Studies show antiviral activity against Herpes Simplex, against the mononucleosis virus and common colds.
Lapacho helps to combat various parasites and bacteria but is of particular interest towards Candida Albicans, a pathogenic fungus able to cross the parietal mucosa of the intestine, causing disorders such as headache, irritability, vaginitis, allergies and food intolerances.
In our intestine Lapacho balances the production of saprophytes, intestinal flora symbiotic bacteria, and it does not eliminate lactic ferments.
Technical sheets of our Lapacho super extract
Glycerine; 4:1* Concentrated Aqueous Extract of Lapacho (Tabebuia Avellanendae Lorentz ex Griseb) bark. *drug/extract ratio.
15-20 drops in water 3 times a day before meals
Lapacho is excellent associated with Fermenti Lattici and Aloe Vera juice as an effective normalizing for the intestine. We indicate below some further associations of these three products (Lapacho, Fermenti and Aloe) that can promote recovery in the event of:
- Gastritis and reflux: Natural digestive Diges, Detox, Allevia, Ficus Carica glyceric extract
- Intestinal dysbiosis, bloating, colitis, constipation: Allevia, Linseed pearls, Detox
- Intestinal parasites: Artemisia mother tincture, walnut mother tincture, Clover mother tincture; Detox
- Candida, vaginitis, leucorrhea: Detox, Propolis, external washing with diluted Tea Tree essential oil
- Recurrent cystitis: bearberry mother tincture; Propolis
- Urticaria, Dermatitis and Rash: Borage Pearls, Detox; Ribes Nigrum glyceric macerate, Bardana Composta Green
- Joints Pain: Ampelopsis Veitchii glyceric extract, Omega 3, natural pain reliever Dolor, Eradol Cream
- Immune defenses, flu, cold: Echinacea mother tincture, Propolis, natural Vitamin C
- Diabetes (non-insulin-dependent): Morus Nigra glyceric extract, Gymnema, natural Vitamin C
- Sinusite: Attiva; Carpinus betulus glyceric extract, environmental diffusion of Eucalyptus essential oil.
Avoid in subjects sensitive to one or more components and in case of severe hypertension. During pregnancy or breast-feeding ask your family doctor.
The ultrasonic processing allows the total extraction of all the active ingredients contained in the vegetable (water-soluble, fat-soluble, essential oils, mineral salts, amino acids, trace elements and vitamins) without heat or solvents, and preserves the integrity of the phytocomplex that is entirely transferred to water. ALCOHOL FREE.
Product size: 50ml PE bottle
Ingredients and content for maximum recommended daily dose (60 drops equal to 3g)
Lapacho bark extract c.a.e. 1500mg