Omega 3 Fish Oil
Fish oil is particularly rich in long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids of the omega 3 series, including EPA and DHA. EPA and DHA exert numerous biological effects: they reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels, have antiarrhythmic, anti-inflammatory properties and induce beneficial effects on the musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal and immune systems. It is an excellent adjuvant for:
- CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION
- BLOOD PRESSURE BALANCE
- BLOOD CHOLESTEROL IN EXCESS
- ACNE, DERMATITIS, SKIN ERUPTIONS, PSORIASIS
- ALLERGIES, FOOD INTOLERANCES
Omega 3 functions
Omega 3 take part in the synthesis of membrane lipids. They are present in all cells; they participate in the formation of many lipid fractions such as triglycerides, phospholipids and cholesterol esters influencing their metabolism.
DHA is present in brain cells phospholipids, in retina and in sodium membrane channels’ phospholipids, it mainly has structural functions, it plays an important role in cerebral maturation and in the development of reproductive and retinal system. EPA is the main precursor of series 3 prostaglandins, which have important antiplatelet activity.
Omega 3 influence membranes’ fluidity and permeability and play an important role in regulating cellular exchanges. Omega 3 are essential components of numerous enzymes (ATPases, nucleotidases, lipoxidases), they form links with vitamin factors (vitamins A, E, B6) and intervene in the regulation of hematic-tissutal exchanges assisting vessel walls tropism and functions. They are precursors of prostaglandins and leukotrienes with vasodilator and antiplatelet effects.
Omega 3 are able to modulate the inflammatory response, neutralizing the pro-inflammatory effects derived from arachidonic acid. Many studies have shown their favorable action on some intestinal diseases (ulcerative rectal colitis, Crohn’s disease) and on autoimmune rheumatological diseases with inflammatory component.
Omega 3 favor the maintenance of normal blood flow and help reducing blood pressure. They have a very important role in the prevention of atherosclerosis: they improve endothelial functions and reduce platelets adhesiveness preventing the formation of blood clots, which can be responsible of heart attacks. The stabilization of heart tissue membranes due to Omega 3 supports a potential antiarrhythmic effect. Omega 3 exert a hypo-triglyceridemizing action; they reduce VLDL synthesis and hepatic secretion and increase fatty acids oxidation.
Omega 3 help mantaining a healthy skin. EPA and DHA improve skin conditions in case of dry and prematurely aged skin; they contribute to the maintenance of the hydrolipidic film supporting the action of sebaceous and sweat glands. Omega 3 improve dry skin conditions, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and solar erythema; they also reduce the predisposition to acne and allergies.
Omega 3 play a fundamental role in the prevention of inflammatory disorders of joints, tendons and muscles. They also have a symptomatic effect on joints’ inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis or spondyloarthritis.
Omega 3 are part of our immune response modulation processes and of growth factors activity with effects on cells proliferation.
Technical sheets of our fish oil softgels
Fish oil, natural vitamin E. External coating: food gelatin; resistance agent: Glycerol; antioxidant: mixture of tocopherols (Vitamin E). Contains fish and fish derivatives. Average content of characterizing ingredients for the maximum daily dose (2 pearls): EPA = 350mg, DHA = 250mg.
1-2 softgels a day with water before meals. The beneficial effect is obtained with the daily intake of 250 mg per day of EPA and DHA.
It is possible to associate Omega 3 softgels with other supplements that can support and facilitate their action. For the following specific cases, we recommend to read the pages of the connected products:
- ALLERGIES: Detox, Lactic ferments, Lapacho, Ribes nigrum glyceric extract, Vitamin C, Aloe vera +C
- CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION: Garlic-Olive-Hawthorn, Vitamin C, Integra 100% RDA
- CHOLESTEROL: Phyto-activated Red Rice, Vitamin C, Antiox, Detox
- DERMATITIS, SKIN ERUPTIONS, PSORIASIS: Lactic ferments, Lapacho, Detox, Allevia, Borage oil
- ARTICULAR PAIN: Dolor, Lapacho, Antiox, Ampelopsis glyceric extract, Renal
- MESTRUAL PAIN: Magnesium Citrate, Dolor, Vitex Mother tincture, Rubus glyceric extract, Borage, Antiox. Locally: massage Marigold oil on the abdomen adding 2 drops per type of Lavender and Sage essential oils
- INTESTINAL INFLAMMATION, COLITIS: Allevia, Lapacho, Lactic ferments, Aloe vera +C
- SYSTEMIC INFECTIONS: Lapacho, Detox, Lactic ferments, Borage oil, Propolis
- FOOD INTOLERANCES: Lapacho, Lactic ferments, Aloe vera +C, Detox, Diges
- HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: Renal, Olive-Garlic-Hawthorn, Vitamin C, Detox, Drena
Omega 3 is not recommended in case of haemophilia and during an anticoagulant treatment. In case of pregnancy, breast-feeding or in children seek advice from the family doctor before taking it. CONTAINS FISH AND ITS DERIVATIVES.