Fermenti Lattici Migliora – Probiotic Supplement
Fermenti Lattici Migliora are a probiotic supplement ideal to promote intestinal regularity, prevent harmful bacteria proliferation, balance urogenital system, promote digestion and absorption of nutrients. Recommended to support general well-being and to protect body’s own functions. Well tolerated adjuvant for:
- DURING AND AFTER ANTIBIOTIC TREATMENTS
- FOOD ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES
- IMMUNITARY DEFENSE
- INTESTINAL DISORDERS AND INFLAMMATIONS
- PREGNANCY AND BREASTFEEDING
- SKIN ITCHING AND ERUPTIONS
5 synergistic bacterial strains in Fermenti Lattici Migliora
Colonizes the upper intestinal tract and the vaginal environment and prevents gas-producing bacteria from coming back from colon. It produces substances useful both for the mucosa and for the body such as beta-galactosidase, niacin, folic acid and pyridoxine, as well as elements that inhibit pathogenic proliferation. Many studies demonstrate its benefits against bacterial vaginosis from Candida albicans, in the prevention of Clostridium diarrhea and in the reduction of cholesterol. It supports the correct restoration of a weakened immune system and favors the elimination of pathogens toxins. It is also useful in the prevention of diarrhea associated with radiotherapy as well as in the treatment of constipation.
It can produce lactic acid; its field of action is the large intestine. It makes the intestine inhospitable to pathogenic bacteria and resolves many types of diarrhea including traveler’s diarrhea, the infant and the one due to rotavirus. Studies highlight its effectiveness in atopic dermatitis and intestinal inflammation especially if with food allergies, and in candidiasis and bacterial vaginosis.
This probiotic reduces intestinal pH and is particularly appreciated for its immunostimulatory activity. It is effective on diverticulitis: in particular it reduces the intensity of symptoms such as swelling and abdominal pain. In a clinical study run on 60 patients it showed beneficial effects in the prevention and treatment of dust and mite allergies; this indirect effect is due to the improvement of the intestinal flora.
Bifidumbacterium bifidum mainly colonizes the large intestine and the vaginal tract; reduces intestinal pH by inhibiting the growth of pathogens such as Candida albicans and Escherichia coli and produces useful substances such as thiamin, riboflavin, pyridoxine and vitamin K. It has an antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory effect that protects cells from toxins and promotes the maturation of immune cells. Recent studies seem to confirm its prevention activity against neoplastic diseases thanks to the ability to metabolize potentially carcinogenic compounds; other studies hypothesize a possible involvement of B. Bifidum in the reduction of hypercholesterolemia.
Promotes lactose tolerance. It has anti-inflammatory properties, contrasts colitis and competes with potentially pathogenic bacteria for nourishment and adhesion sites.
Inulin and Frutto-Oligosaccharides (FOS)
Inulin is a soluble plant fiber that promotes microbial growth of positive intestinal bacteria. It is completely free of toxicity, and even in case of prolonged use it has never caused side effects, with the exception of sporadic cases of meteorism. Fructooligosaccharides differ from inulin only for the degree of polymerization: inulin can reach even 60 units, FOS counts from 3 to 10 fructose units.
- Stimulate the growth of positive bacteria for the body, among these different species of Bifidobacteria such as Bifidobacterium longum, pseudocatenulatum and adolescentis.
- Protect against inflammatory and neoplastic diseases of the colon.
- Influence lipids’ metabolism, reduce triglyceridemia and hypercholesterolemia.
- Increase intestinal absorption of calcium and promote intestinal transit.
- BARRIER EFFECT: prevents the penetration of pathogenic germs and harmful substances into the tissues. It is the first resistance against colonization by exogenous microbes.
- PROTECTIVE FUNCTION: reduces intestinal lumen pH, hinders the development of pathogenicclostridia and putrefactive bacteria; contrasts the absorption of ammonia and toxic amines.
- METABOLIC FUNCTION: recovers energy and absorbable substrates, synthesizes some enzymatic vitamins and cofactors, contributes to the absorption of calcium, magnesium and iron.
- TROPHIC FUNCTION: short chain fatty acids (SCFA) produced by fermentation carried out by microflora exert a strong trophic action and structural support for the intestinal lumen.
Technical sheets of our probiotic supplement
Stabilizers: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, pregelatinized maize starch; Inulin, fruit-oligosaccharides (FOS), Lactobacillus Acidophilus SGL11 150mld/g, Bifidobacterium Bifidum SGB02 100mld/g, Streptococcus Termophilus SGSt01 200mld/g, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus SGL06 150mld/g, Lactobacillus Paracasei SGL04 100mld/g, anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide (nano), magnesium stearate.
- ACNE, PSORIASIS, ECZEMA: Detox, Lapacho, Integra 100% RDA, Natural digestiveDiges, Omega 3, Borage oil softgels
- ALLERGIES AND INTOLERANCES: Lapacho, Vitamin C, Omega 3, Aloe Vera +C, Detox, Ribes Nigrum glyceric extract
- CANDIDA, VAGINITIS: Lapacho, Detox, Propolis. Rinse with diluted Tea Tree Essential oil
- URINARY INFECTIONS: Lapacho, Detox, Propolis, Bearberry mother tincture, Renal
- BODY DEPURATION: Detox, Lapacho, Renal, Attiva, Linseed oil softgels
- DIARRHEA: Energy, Lapacho, Allevia, Blueberry mother tincture, Lady’s mantle mother tincture
- IMMUNITARY DEFENSE: Lapacho, Vitamin C, Detox, Propolis, Aloe Vera +C, Echinacea mother tincture, Energy
- COLITIS, CONSTIPATION: Lapacho, Allevia, Detox, Omega 3, Linseed oil softgels, Aloe Vera +C
- GASTRITIS, GASTRIC REFLUX: Aloe Vera +C, Diges, Allevia, Ficus carica glyceric extract, Propolis, Lapacho, Licorice mother tincture
- BACTERIAL AND VIRAL INFECTIONS: Lapacho, Detox, Propolis, Vitamin C.
- URTICARIA, DERMATITIS: Lapacho, Borage oil softgels, Natural digestive Diges, Omega 3, Detox, Ribes Nigrum glyceric extract
- INTESTINAL PARASITES: Lapacho, Mugwort mother tincture, Cloves mother tincture, Black Walnut mother tincture, Detox
- USE OF ANTIBIOTICS: Detox, Renal, Aloe Vera +C, Lapacho
1 tablet before breakfast with water, if necessary 1 tablet in the evening.
Store in the refrigerator.